Friday 18 September 2015

I'm With You

I'm With You 

With the cool breeze flowing 
The clouds also depart from their homes 
With tiny droplets falling from the sky 
I stand underneath them lost in my own world 

Wondering about how we met 
The circumstances when we were together and 
The memories that we lived during then 
How happiness can be spread from a single name 

We were kids when we first met 
Trying to irritate each other and hurt each other 
No one had a clue that we would have each other's back 
Ironical isn't it?

The very person that we want to hurt 
Becomes the very person who means the world to us 
I never thought to protect you 
When all you did was stab me in the back like Brutus 

People change is what I always believed in 
You proved me I was right to believe in you 
When I was low and had no support 
You showed up to help me out 

You had been there ever since then 
As fate would have it 
From friends to lovers we had transformed 
I loved you ever since that day when you said yes 

Time has flown away 
Like a free bird released from a cage 
So has our spirit which has flown away 
As we stay here holding each other 

As the flash came out of the muzzle 
We went to a new world 
With our lifeless bodies holding each other as our souls depart 
We stick by our promise that no matter what happens 
I am always with you 


2 comments: