Wednesday 9 September 2015

Crawling Back To You

Crawling Back To You


The cold breeze and the moonlit skies 
How they used to be a friend of mine 
Those twinkling stars were a companion 
Of the days when I waited for you 

Last night was something 
With you trying to put everything on me 
Funny isn't it when all the time 
I had your back 

I saved you from trouble 
You took a moment and turned on me 
I wish I could have said things to you 
Yet I never did blame you for anything 

From the mishap of a life that I lived 
You came into my life 
Just to make me realize what love is 
A stone in place of a heart I always thought 

But there was something about you 
That won me over 
The ice cold palace that I once lived in 
Melted 

I worked hard to be forget about emotions 
But with the first sight of you I knew it was never gonna be long 
Until you had won my heart 
I had lost my emotions in a vortex 

Still you found it and placed it back 
You had been a mistake for me 
I always knew 
Even after that I stayed mystified

It had been a year 
And we couldn't fight it anymore 
We had been together for long the world would think 
But from our views it was way to long 

The love was replaced by venom 
And hatred seeped into our veins 
We were toxic for each other
You left me with everything in a mess 

With control being taken over by panic 
And my life slipping away into oblivion 
I can't understand what to do 
As I can see myself crawling back to you  

No comments:

Post a Comment