Wednesday 16 September 2015

Changed

Changed

Life has always been like this 
Testing you, trying to throw you down the stairs 
Isn't it ironical the very thing we think of
Which is our strength is the thing that brings us down 

She was like the first winter snow 
With her shy little smile and eyes that could win you over 
That silver tongued devil was an angel in disguise 
How beautiful she was 

She met in during my roughest time 
When I had been in ruins and covered in ashes 
Thinking of every battle that I had been to 
And the scars that I had 

I thought of her to be the healer of my wounds 
Yet she was way more than just a healer 
Never I had a clue that all my life 
I would be so wrong with you besides my side 

You broke me and shattered me mentally 
With each day I have lived without you seeming to be my last 
Each breath as poisonous as cyanide
How have I let my guards down 

You were one of most precious part of my life 
Yet you never waited for a second to think 
How will I be able to live without you 
All you did was just leave without saying goodbye 

What about the promises we had made 
Or was it the devil in disguise 
That took you away from my fate 
I thought everything in my life is permanent 

I forgot that everything you love 
Changed behind your back  
With you collecting yourself 
Life is preparing another soul to slaughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment