Saturday 12 September 2015

Stitches

Stitches

The smell of blood 
And the pain of the cuts 
I have been beaten and battered 
But never hurt to an extent like this 

I had never been there to fight for you 
But this time it was different 
Never had I felt my emotions go astray like tonight 
The floodgates were washed away with the storm 

You came to me with a broken soul 
You just needed love 
But their was something about your aura 
that put me off my wagon 

The hurt and the pain in your eyes 
Pinched me in my heart 
Yet I couldn't say a word 
My mind was like a ferris wheel  

You had made me lower my guard 
And the unexpected happened 
With our hearts talking to each other
And our souls naked discovering

Your pain had now vanished and the heart lived on 
You were healed 
We humans have everything with us except one thing 
And that is timing 

I knew this time would come 
When the hurt and the pain would succumb the love
I had a feeling that this would hurt me 
As your final words echoed in my ears

I could sense you present everywhere 
Watching me as I had been tripping everywhere 
Being beaten and battered and mugged 
I am trying to leave this tunnel but All i see is blood all around 

As the stitches cover my face all I know 
Is how I would move on by erasing you from my mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment