Friday 21 August 2015

Will You be Mine In My Dreams?

Will You Be Mine In My Dreams?


I saw her again today
When I was lost 
I thought I wouldn't see her again 
But there she was 

The white serene background 
Made us feel at home 
With nothing but us and the fire place 
And just one another's company 

Her smile moved me from my thought to her 
She captivated my mind and my thoughts
Her silk like skin made me feel the chills in my spine 
And her eyes got me transfixed 

She was just a soul made for me I thought 
With us hanging around each other 
Only with love in our hearts 
And a future which was as bright as a shooting star 

Suddenly a loud bang had hit me on my head 
With nothing but the morning light 
And the midsummer sunshine outside 
All I thought was 
Will you be mine again in my dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment