Monday 10 August 2015

In The End

In The End

Before I fell down on the ground 
Laying as a crumbled heap 
With nothing but the wind blowing my remains 
In the air where I could not survive 

Funny how a human lives 
We call ourselves self sufficient 
And once we achieve it all 
All we see is a crowd of free loaders not friends 

But what if you have someone
Who is the reason where you are today 
And in that deranged state you forget about her 
Then when you turn back she is not there anymore 

She was the life of me 
When I met her 
She had a pen and a pad in her hand 
Noting down everything that she could see 

Her eyes always had a certain magic on me 
I could see the innocence that I once lost as a child 
Still in her eyes 
God had made her into his favorite masterpiece  

Then a whirlpool came and destroyed my soul 
Leaving me deranged and demented
With only work being the tantamount of my breathing
In the end, when i achieved it all she disappeared

Leaving me in my castle of gold 
which now only valued like that of glass
As I now stand with tears dripping down my face 
it was enough to make me pull my sword and lay in a bloody heap.

1 comment: