Thursday 13 August 2015

Everybody Lies

Everybody Lies 

Ever wondered how humans had a soft heart 
And something evil bites the sweetness out of you 
What would you do then 
Would you try to keep your soul intact or become the beast that is inside you 

I was innocent once like the rest of you 
But god had so a sinister plan ahead
Wishing if I would have known 
His plans I would have stopped them 

I had put in my faith in his creations 
Funny how god can create someone heartless like the Tin man 
I never would have wondered that people could be rude and mean 
When all I gave was love and respect to them 

I never wondered that a man would lie for everything 
How funny it is the only thing we trust becomes a lie 
I met her, trusted her and fell into the honey trap 
I gave her my trust only to see it shattering 

It took me time to understand that 
Everybody lies 
Funny it is how sweet a lie seems that we trust it 
And how we don't trust the truth  


No comments:

Post a Comment