Sunday 4 January 2015

You're in my Veins

You're In My Veins

Here as I sit today 
Lost in my world of thoughts and dreams 
With nothing besides me 
But only you in my memories 

Your thoughts torment me 
It hurts me with every dream 
That I have about you knowing that you are not there anymore 
Forcing me to go towards a masochistic way of life 

Only with a blood stained razor I sit 
With a cut on my chest
And blood pouring out from every wound the razor had made 
Only to make sure  the very existence of you is not there anymore

With every cut I have and every drop of blood that seeps through 
Reminds me the pain you had caused me 
By making me fall for you only to find myself affected by your absence 
How I wish today to have never met you ever in my life 

If only I had never met you 
I wouldn't be an emotional wreck 
Praying everyday to just bring you back from the sands of time
Now as the final drops of blood finding its way out of my body 

Brings out my entire pain 
My memories and my wasted years with itself 
Never will I ever be the same old me 
Never will I see you again 

This is a curse to live with 
Unable to find a way to throw your memories in a grave 
With you only thriving in my memories 
Make me suicidal with every breath I take 

With only a small remedy to lock your memory away 
Is the small openings I have made on my chest 
Accompanying each drop of blood is every memory I had about you 
With your last memory coming out with the last drop of blood that flows in my veins 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment