Sunday 25 January 2015

When Darkness Strikes

When Darkness Strikes

Blank 
Every time I see you this sudden feeling 
Surrounds me and there is nothing I could do
My life is filled with perils and darkness that you threw me in 

This would never have happened 
Only if I would have not had a fight with you 
If only you could have not gone out that night
I wouldn't be here at this lonely hour 

Whatever Midas had touched turned into gold 
But whatever I touch
Withers away and dies 
My life is now just a mere image of the man I used to be 

I have been nothing but myself since you left 
The weak and broken down man 
Who is filled with darkness in every space that you have left
With my only support my biggest pillar no longer with me.

All my pillars are now broken 
Decimated and destroyed 
With only ruins of them left behind 
But I never believed  that you would be the pillar that would fall down 

Just like a house of cards 
Now only ghosts residing inside me 
The ghost of the man I was 
The ghost of the friend I was 
The ghost of the lover who gave his heart

Now all live inside me 
Life can play in mysterious ways 
The things that are meant to be your support and meant to make you stronger 
Are the things that now have brought you to this mess and troubles

God how I curse you for stealing her away 
How I curse you for bringing the misery in my life 
If only I see a ray of light 
I would then hope that the light shall strike 
Till then I will live in the darkness that strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment