Sunday 19 October 2014

The Game Of Life



What would you do when life breaks you down
What will you do when it causes a dilemma 
Would you be able to make the tough choice 
Or wait till it gets big

Life is never our friend
neither it is our foe 
It is nothing but a game 
Which we are the pawns of

We make each and every move that 
Makes our life different
It is our choices that makes us who we are 
One wrong choice would ruin our life 

We all have made some choices that we regret 
I have had my share of bad choices 
My addiction to certain things were cause of it 
Where I stand today is all because of it

Lost friendships, worst heartaches and my hate of life
The choices of our lives are such that 
We don't know what comes at us 
It is the unpredictable nature of life 
That it brings hurt after a bad choice 

It is our choices that makes us suffer
It is our mortal needs that brings in sufferings 
What would life be if it had spilled it's plan
Would it be this entertaining 

If life had been a fairytale like in fables 
If it played a part in our choice 
I am in love with a choice 
But would that choice be the turning point in my life 

Maybe she is the girl for me 
Or she is the girl that would make me relapse the sufferings 
This is the Game Of Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment