Wednesday 22 October 2014

Death of Humanity

An Angel Lost

The day you were born was the luckiest i felt;
I had a little angel in my hand;
You were so small that even the devil would have loved you;
You made me a father;


You were so sweet that i couldn't take my eyes off you;
Your small eyes that were looking at me were adorable;
I couldn't help but spend each moment with you;
I couldn't miss on you growing up;


Life was good when you came into my life;
i made sure to fulfill your each and every wish;
i tried to be the best father i could ever be;
I remember you trusting me when i threw you high in the air;


The life was like a fairy tale;
I remember how many efforts we put in;
to hear your first words;
we have made efforts to see your smile;


I remember taking you to the park;
helping you swing the swings;
I took your hand and helped you walk;
That was the first time i heard you call me Daddy;


I remember bringing your first doctor set;
when you said you wanted to be a doctor;
You made my life into a dream that people rarely see;
You were my smile and apple of my eye;


If i could have stopped you this fateful night an year ago;
you couldn't have met this end;
You had me helpless as you went because i never said no to you;
You went for a movie and you said you would be back;


But god those animals took you away;
you and your friend were taken as hostages;
You fought those beasts but it was all in vain;
They had hit you so hard that you couldn't have screamed;


Even when you did people ignored;
You were stripped and ripped apart as if you were their dinner;
Those beast threw you on the road as if you were filth;
Your friend tried to get help but people didn't came;


You were lying in a pool of blood with your guts sprawling out;
He took you in his arms and rushed you to the hospital for treatment;
The doctors were great when they decided to help you;
Well it was insane anger at first around the nation;


Culprits were caught;
and tried in front of the nation;
But who will punish the real culprits;
the bystanders waiting for a drama;
You were there fighting death;


And now its been a few years since you left;
You are resting in a place far from here;
Looking at us with eyes filled with love;
Daughter we would never forget you and fight for your justice;

No comments:

Post a Comment