Sunday 7 December 2014

The Reply

The Reply

How difficult it is to understand this life
With all that we people want are different things 
With all we want are the things which are mortal 
And not anything that can define our existence 

We all fight for the things that do nothing good for us 
What about the things meant for us 
What about love, respect and family 
We all have never had replies for things like these 

We all have lived this life waiting for a reply to the things we asked for 
What if the questions we ask may change our lives forever 
It would have been an easy life if we knew them 
Instead of waiting for ages for a yes 

We had asked for a lot of things 
From things like love, peace and happiness 
All of us wished it to be yes 
Growing old just waiting for that reply

I had asked someone to be there for me 
From my testing times to my victories 
My vulnerable points to my strengths 
I just wanted her to be by my side where ever I go 
To what state of mind I am in

The wait for replies to these questions does kill us 
Thinking what if it is a no 
Will everything be the same after that 
What if she never replies will I be able to focus on my goals 
What if it is a yes will she be with me till the end 

These replies do change the entire nature of ours 
How one yes can change our mood and low days to being the best days 
How one no can create bitterness in our lives and relationships 
These replies kill people every time 
The wait for these replies are torture in itself

No comments:

Post a Comment