Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Final Stand


The Final Stand

As I see you go away
My heart gets shattered into pieces
With each step you take 
All I can wish is for you to stop

I still wonder what I did wrong
There isn't a day that I don't regret 
The day when you came to know about it 
Broken and decimated I try to tell you everything

God I still repent the day I met her 
She was just a beautiful beast 
Hidden under her was a devil that I never saw 
Never did I wonder that this ship of ours will sink because of her 

It was just a huge mistake 
Never should I have done it 
If only I had control of myself 
If only I could have stopped it 

It was just a sinful night 
And we had just got of our occasional fight
It was never this bad like that night 
I had stormed out of the house 

And I had no place to go 
So i just called her up 
Just asking if I could crash at her place 
Not having a clue of the storm waiting 

We had a normal talk
Had a few shots of whiskey 
And then out of no where we had made out
Not having a clue of its repercussions 

It was the most sinful thing I could only do 
Then out of my own conscience 
I told you of what happened 
Never believing that you would leave me 

Then with your make up running down 
And then the blow that knocked me down 
With a thunderous slap across the face 
You had done nothing wrong 
It was just a devil inside e that possessed me 

I am still here begging for your forgiveness 
Asking you to take me back 
But you are there going 
Here I am taking the last stand to save our relationship  

No comments:

Post a Comment